ViaAnime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Via Anime

EpisodeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? Empty
PostSubject: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 pm

I am currently watching/marathoning Episodes 6-14 of Darker Than Black (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub).

As for what I just recently watched, Episodes 9-13 of D.Gray-Man (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub) & Episodes 3-5 of Darker Than Black (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub).
Back to top Go down
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 am

I am currently watching/marathoning Episodes 9-26 of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (4Kids Entertainment Cut, Edited, & Censored English Dub).

As for what I just recently watched, Episodes 6-14 of Darker Than Black (FUNimation Entertainment Uncut, Unedited, & Uncensored English Dub).
Back to top Go down
cybernad
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
cybernad

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 am

i watch mainly bleach sub and dub......and the same goes with naruto series.........although i have just started watching code geass
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Watched episodes 3-10 of Clannad (japanese with english subs) and plan on watching 11- the end of the first season before the week's out.
Back to top Go down
cybernad
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
cybernad

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm

hey sori please tell me how you like that anime......never watched it myself.....im always looking for a new anime to watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm liking it so far. It's pretty good, but not many people like some of the anime I like.

Other than Clannad, the only other ones I've seen lately were "Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi" (not sure if I spellt the name right) and an episode of "Moon Phase"

I've also seen the entire anime of D. Gray-Man
Back to top Go down
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 pm

I am currently watching/marathoning Episodes 34-49 of GetBackers (ADV English Dub).

As for what I just recently watched, Episodes 16-20 of Hunter x Hunter (Viz Media English Dub) and Episodes 28-33 of GetBackers (ADV English Dub).
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 am

I finally finished watching the first season of Clannad, it was good. Going to watch the second season with my bf soon hopefully
Back to top Go down
cybernad
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
cybernad

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm

just started watching older episodes of inuyasha again......man i love the classics!
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 am

Currently watching Moon Phase, only up to about episode 4 right now though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?   What anime are you currently watching/marathoning? Empty

Back to top Go down

What anime are you currently watching/marathoning?
Page 1 of 1