ViaAnime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Via Anime

EpisodeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) Empty
PostSubject: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to Via Anime Forums. My name is Ryan and I am 20 years old. By the way, I am (also) an unemployed male.

My hobbies and Interests include video gaming, reading novels and manga, surfing the web, watching cartoons, anime, TV, and movies.

I only watch Anime english dubbed and I only read manga in the form of (Officially) English Translated Tankōbon.

I get my manga by borrowing/checking it/them out from my public library, borrowing from friends, reading for free at bookstores, and getting other people to buy me manga with their own money. I rarely buy manga myself with my own money.

Oh, and I don't read manga scans at all.

I get my anime by downloading it, watching it on TV, as well as renting it from Netflix, borrowing from my public library & friends, getting other people to buy me anime with their own money. I rarely buy anime myself with my own money.

I only watch anime english dubbed and never watch anime fansubbed, officially subbed, or RAW for the following 4 reasons:

1.) I don't understand the Japanese language at all, nor will I ever try to attempt to learn it.

2.) I hate reading subtitles, they're annoying and are in the way. Plus they always distract me, causing me to have to rewind all of the time.

3.) I prefer to listen to shows in my language, which is English.

4.) I am very patient, therefore I can deal with waiting for anime to be slowly dubbed and released in the U.S.

I only download full-length anime episodes/movies/OVAs/specials etc for free using MegaUpload, torrents, and IRC.

I hope to make some friends and have a great time here Smile.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to leave me questions to answer here in this thread.
Back to top Go down
cybernad
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
cybernad

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:04 am

welcome to via anime...read the rules....and im sure youll have fun
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:49 am

Welcome ^.^
Back to top Go down
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:46 am

To tell ya the truth, I only joined here because someone sent me an e-mail telling me to join.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
VIAAdmin
VIAAdmin
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 am

*sigh* that would be our admin admin like the owner lol.

Anyway welcome to the forums enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm

^.^; Actually it's the same for me
Back to top Go down
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Naruto wrote:
*sigh* that would be our admin admin like the owner lol.

Anyway welcome to the forums enjoy your stay!

I'll try my best to be active.

sori wrote:
^.^; Actually it's the same for me

How did the owner get ahold of my e-mail address anyways?
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:22 pm

lol Do you have an account on another forums? I got emails to both of my email accounts^.^;
Back to top Go down
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 am

sori wrote:
lol Do you have an account on another forums? I got emails to both of my email accounts^.^;

I'm a member of multiple anime forums, and I never hide my e-mail address on any of them on my profiles.
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm

The same for me ^.^ That's probably how we got found^.^
Back to top Go down
cybernad
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
cybernad

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:43 pm

well im glad you both joined up its really boring typeing to myself.......so thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sori
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
sori

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 pm

lol I know how that is from experience on another forum ^.^; they all die at a certain time of the day^.^;
Back to top Go down
Baby Naruto
Academy Ninja VIA
Academy Ninja VIA
Baby Naruto

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 pm

sori wrote:
The same for me ^.^ That's probably how we got found^.^

I guess so lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)   hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

hi hi ^_^, I'm new here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViaAnime :: Main Lounge :: Introduction-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com