ViaAnime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Via Anime

EpisodeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

will they kill off pain,and should they?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cybernad
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
cybernad

will they kill off pain,and should they? Empty
PostSubject: will they kill off pain,and should they?   will they kill off pain,and should they? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Im a pretty big fan of pain so i dont want to see him get killed off.With that said though it will be pretty hard for me to see the leaf village showing any kind of mercy because of all the trouble he has caused.....plus all the dead he has left behind......so i dont know what they will do with pain.... what do you think? should they kill him off or save him some how?
Back to top Go down
Sac
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
Sac

PostSubject: Re: will they kill off pain,and should they?   will they kill off pain,and should they? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:32 pm

I think that naruto will kill Pain because he is to furious

but now the 4th hokage tell naruto that tobi controll Pain

but maybe Nagato is already dead
Back to top Go down
cybernad
VIA Global moderators
VIA Global moderators
cybernad

PostSubject: Re: will they kill off pain,and should they?   will they kill off pain,and should they? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:47 pm

yeah the 4th telling him tobi is in control of pains actions might be the only way naruto can feel any mercy towards pain.....like i said before I wish they would keep pain in the series,but its hard considering all the people he has hurt plus killed.......maybe narutos way of the ninja can get through to pain affraid and you may also be right maybe nagato may already have bitten the big one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will they kill off pain,and should they?   will they kill off pain,and should they? Empty

Back to top Go down

will they kill off pain,and should they?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViaAnime :: Manga Discussion :: Naruto-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com